Beyond Basics: Using Asian Antiques in the Bathroom
The beauty and history of Chinese objects can transform even the smallest, most unexpected spaces. Explore the possibilities of using Asian antiques in the bathroom. Here are a few ideas for you to try:
1. Use a 19th c. hand carved burled basket to contain tissues, toiletries, and more.
2. Utilized in ancient calligraphy practices, this Northern Chinese inkstone serves as a luxurious soap dish.
3. This calligraphy brush circa 1850, is a most unique approach to towel management.
4. Early 20th c. woven reed fish basket adds a rustic element to the powder room.
5. Stack vintage roof tiles as a window treatment to create privacy and dramatic symmetry.